The hot weather is going to continue until October and nobody wants to be baking cakes in this heat! For a much cooler alternative, try these delicious refrigerator cake recipes!Refrigerator Pudding Cake
If you want a delicious, no bake way to enjoy some pudding, this will certainly interest you!
- In large bowl combine pudding and milk until thickened. Fold in thawed Cool Whip.
- Spread whole (not crushed) graham crackers on bottom of cake pan, until fully covered.
- Spread half of pudding mixture over graham crackers, followed with another layer of graham crackers.
- Repeat layer until top layer is graham crackers, then add frosting.
Oreo Refrigerator Cake
Rather than munching on an entire sleeve of oreos, try this delicious recipe!
- Crush Oreo cookies; set 1/4 cup aside for topping.
- Mix the remaining crushed cookies with the melted butter.
- Press into the bottom of a greased 13 x 9-in baking pan.
- In a bowl, beat the cream cheese with the confectioners sugar on medium speed.
- Fold in half of the Cool Whip topping.
- Spread over cookie crumb layer.
- Refrigerate 1/2 hour.
- In the meantime, combine milk with instant pudding mix; beat well, until smooth.
- Pour over chilled mixture in the pan.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Spread remainder of Cool Whip topping on top of pudding layer.
- Sprinkle with remaining reserved cookie crumbs.
- Store cake in the refrigerator, covered tightly.
You can’t enjoy these tasty treats if your refrigerator isn’t in working order. At Speedy Refrigerator Service, we can’t help you in the kitchen, but we can certainly take care of that leaky refrigerator. If you live in NYC, Queens or Long Island, you can trust Speedy with any and all of your refrigerator repairs.