When there’s a problem with your refrigerator, you have a few options in your next course of action. You can leave it alone and hope it goes away — spoiler: it won’t. You can call a random refrigerator repair service you found online. Or you can call Speedy Refrigerator Service. Only one of those options is the right option — calling Speedy. However, if you don’t call Speedy, here’s a preview of what your experience will be like.
If You Leave the Problem Alone:
- It will get worse — plain and simple. It’s not like when you get sick and your body heals itself. Your refrigerator relies on you to keep it working well, so if you ignore problems, they’ll only get bigger.
- That leak will turn into puddles, the frost will turn into ice, and the few extra dollars on your energy bill will turn into much more.
- If you don’t call Speedy and you let problems lie, eventually, your fridge will break down entirely.
If You Call Some Other Company:
- You’ll get quoted an initial price.
- You’ll waste an entire day (or more) waiting for your repairman to show up to home your home.
- He or she will tell you that they have to wait for a part to come in before they can get your refrigerator fixed.
- After waiting at least a week for that part to get there, you’ll be told to pay a different price, probably much higher than the one you were originally given.
- In short, you’ll simply have an experience that would’ve been so much better if you had called Speedy.
When you call Speedy Refrigerator Service, we’ll send a trained technician to your home within an hour of your contacting us, and we’ll be able to get your fridge back up and running right away since we stock 99% of parts in our “warehouse on wheels.” With over 75 years of experience, you can trust us with all your refrigerator and freezer repair needs. For more information or to schedule a service, call us at 866-782-9376.